imgbox.com - gallery template
Download all full-size images from any imgbox.com gallery automatically. You can create projects with several gallery URLs - images from different galleries will be save into separate sub-folders.
- Works with URLs like:
- Target files:
- *.jp*, *.gif, *.png
- imgbox.com, image hosting, pictures
- EPF version required:
- 3.30 or higher
- Template version:
- How to use:
- 1. Download and install the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder.
2. Download this template using the above button.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it with Extreme Picture Finder.
4. Create new project in Extreme Picture Finder, paste your starting URL, select this template and start downloading files.
Click here for the detailed tutorial
This is a list of actual projects created by Extreme Picture Finder users with this template. All projects are ready-to-use, so you can download and install them right into the program and start downloading files immediately even without the template.