www.flickr.com - album template
Download all full-size photos from any album on www.flickr.com website. Photos from different albums are automatically saved into separate sub-folders, so you can create project with as many album URLs as you need.
IMPORTANT: Some flickr.com albums require users to be logged into the website. In this case - check [ Manual login ] box after pasting flickr.com album URLs and enter your flickr.com user name/password in the built-in browser.
IMPORTANT: You will need Extreme Picture Finder version 3.42 or higher with this template.
- Works with URLs like:
- Target files:
- *_k.jpg, *_b.jpg, *_h.jpg, *_o.jpg
- flickr.com, pictures
- EPF version required:
- 3.42 or higher
- Template version:
- How to use:
- 1. Download and install the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder.
2. Download this template using the above button.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it with Extreme Picture Finder.
4. Create new project in Extreme Picture Finder, paste your starting URL, select this template and start downloading files.
Click here for the detailed tutorial
This is a list of actual projects created by Extreme Picture Finder users with this template. All projects are ready-to-use, so you can download and install them right into the program and start downloading files immediately even without the template.