tumblr.com blog downloader
Download pictures and videos from entire tumblr.com blog (or any selected part of it) with this template, which turns Extreme Picture Finder into the best tumblr.com blog downloader! This template works with the following types of tumblr blog URLs:
In order to download successfully please follow these instructions:
1. Make sure you have Extreme Picture Finder version 3.63.2 or newer.
2. Create a new project and paste your blog URL.
3. Start the project - a built-in browser with your blog URL will open.
4. If you are not logged in - use your user name and password to login to tumblr.com, then close the built-in browser and re-start the project.
5. Once you see the blog content in the built-in browser - scroll the blog down to make it download more content with the infinite scroll at least once. You can simply press [ End ] key on your keyboard several times to do it quickly and easily.
6. Now you can click the [ Continue download ] button to let Extreme Picture Finder download the tumblr blog content.
You can download only a selected part of a blog if you use the /archive URL. In this case please make sure you are logged in the built-in browser and when you see the actual archive - select your post tag, date or type and then click [ Continue download ] button.
- Target files:
- *.jp*, *.gif, *.mp4, *.webm, *.pn*, *.webp, *.gifv
- EPF version required:
- 3.63.2 or newer
- Template version:
- tumblr.com, pictures, video
- How to use:
- 1. Download and install the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder.
2. Download this template using the above button.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it with Extreme Picture Finder.
4. Create new project in Extreme Picture Finder, paste your starting URL, select this template and start downloading files.
Click here for the detailed tutorial