Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Support for Unicode characters in saved file and folder names
- Google.com image search fixed
- Operations with multiple selected projects and/or categories now available. You can delete, move, and start all selected projects. Starting multiple projects puts them in a queue where a next project starts automatically once current is finished
- Built-in search improved. It works way faster now when used with a small number of images in the [ Results limit ] field
- Increased download speed for TGP websites
- User name and password information is now copied from template when template is selected (automatically or manually) in [ Create New Project ] window
- [ Copy address(es) to clipboard ] menu item now copies URLs of all selected files to the clipboard
- [ Open address(es) in browser ] menu item now opens URLs of all selected files. Please be careful with this one - opening thousands of URLs at once may take a lot of time
- New function in [ Custom Parsers ] - [#Math(a+b)#] allows to use the result of the most basic mathematic equations with only 2 numbers. You can use matches from other Custom Parsers in your project with this function like this: [#Math([#1] - [#3:2])#]
- imgur.com search fixed
- Extended the syntax of the Result text in the Custom Parser. Now, when you generate URL list from a Regular Expression match using [$from-to$], you can specify minimal number of digits and step like this: [$from-to$digits$step$]
- [ Manual login ] window upgraded - link addresses received from the built-in browser are now processed just like the rest of the URLs before they are added to the download queue
- Another improvement of SSL v3 support
- Page parsing algorithm improved to find more links on default settings.
- Custom Parsers updated - added [#DecToHex(NUM)#] function to convert decimal number to hexadecimal. Usable both in Expression and Result parts of a parser.
- Updated "Excluded Page Parts" algorithm: now part of page text is ignored completely only if both [ From ] and [ To ] expressions matched completely.
- New option in download project properties allowing to override default simultaneous connections number when the project is started.
- [ Target Files ] step is now shown in the [ New Project Wizard ] window allowing users to select files they want to download even when the template was selected. This one is especially useful with generic templates.
- Ctrl+A now select all text in all multi-line text fields, like Starting Addresses or Excluded URLs.
- Fixed a bug in the file naming. Now numerical file names are generated correctly for all file types and start with user-specified number
- Parsing even more file names from Content-Desposition HTTP response header
- Added *.webm to the Video section of Target files list of the [New Project Wizard] window
- Minor bugs fixed
- SSL v3 support improved
- Using *.pn* by default now in the Target files to download both PNG and PNJ images
- Added support for UTF-8 file names in the Content-Type HTTP header
- Page parsing algorithm improved - fewer incorrect links are taken into account now which means faster downloads
- Displaying a warning when user is trying to create a project with a downloaded template and the template requires newer version of the program
- Fixed a bug in file size detection
- Smaller fixes and improvements
- New option in project settings allowing to use page title to create sub-folders
- Built-in browser used for [Manual login] now uses Proxy from the program settings
- Page parsing algorithm improved
- Internet connection errors are treated differently now and download stops completely not as often as it used to
- Custom Parsers engine got another upgrade. Matched text from Regular Expressions can be used in the [Expression] part of subsequent Regular Expressions in the following form: [#3:1]. It means users can now create new Regular Expression based on the result of previous Regular Expressions in the list. Before this version such cross-expression substitutions could be used only in the [Result] part of subsequent expressions.
- New option in the [Conflicts] section of project and search settings which allows to rename files using Windows-style - adding space and a number in brackets
- Resuming a category now resumes first unfinished project in the category (not just a first project) and then moves on to the next one
- Space character is not truncated from [Suffix], [Prefix] and other fields in project settings
- Image source pages are not downloaded anymore if search mode does not include [Related images] - searches are completed way faster now
- Naver.com search fixed
- Fixed a bug with template folders - choosing a folder for a template now actually works