Extreme Picture Finder version history
- [ Manual login ] window upgraded - link addresses received from the built-in browser are now processed just like the rest of the URLs before they are added to the download queue
- Another improvement of SSL v3 support
- Page parsing algorithm improved to find more links on default settings.
- Custom Parsers updated - added [#DecToHex(NUM)#] function to convert decimal number to hexadecimal. Usable both in Expression and Result parts of a parser.
- Updated "Excluded Page Parts" algorithm: now part of page text is ignored completely only if both [ From ] and [ To ] expressions matched completely.
- New option in download project properties allowing to override default simultaneous connections number when the project is started.
- [ Target Files ] step is now shown in the [ New Project Wizard ] window allowing users to select files they want to download even when the template was selected. This one is especially useful with generic templates.
- Ctrl+A now select all text in all multi-line text fields, like Starting Addresses or Excluded URLs.
- Fixed a bug in the file naming. Now numerical file names are generated correctly for all file types and start with user-specified number
- Parsing even more file names from Content-Desposition HTTP response header
- Added *.webm to the Video section of Target files list of the [New Project Wizard] window
- Minor bugs fixed
- SSL v3 support improved
- Using *.pn* by default now in the Target files to download both PNG and PNJ images
- Added support for UTF-8 file names in the Content-Type HTTP header
- Page parsing algorithm improved - fewer incorrect links are taken into account now which means faster downloads
- Displaying a warning when user is trying to create a project with a downloaded template and the template requires newer version of the program
- Fixed a bug in file size detection
- Smaller fixes and improvements
- New option in project settings allowing to use page title to create sub-folders
- Built-in browser used for [Manual login] now uses Proxy from the program settings
- Page parsing algorithm improved
- Internet connection errors are treated differently now and download stops completely not as often as it used to
- Custom Parsers engine got another upgrade. Matched text from Regular Expressions can be used in the [Expression] part of subsequent Regular Expressions in the following form: [#3:1]. It means users can now create new Regular Expression based on the result of previous Regular Expressions in the list. Before this version such cross-expression substitutions could be used only in the [Result] part of subsequent expressions.
- New option in the [Conflicts] section of project and search settings which allows to rename files using Windows-style - adding space and a number in brackets
- Resuming a category now resumes first unfinished project in the category (not just a first project) and then moves on to the next one
- Space character is not truncated from [Suffix], [Prefix] and other fields in project settings
- Image source pages are not downloaded anymore if search mode does not include [Related images] - searches are completed way faster now
- Naver.com search fixed
- Fixed a bug with template folders - choosing a folder for a template now actually works
- Fixed a bug with a colon in URL becoming a part of file name
- Fixed a bug with file overwrites
- Automatic check for new versions of templates downloaded from the online database
- Warning shown when user is trying to create new project from outdated template
- [Manual login] option is now copied from templates to projects, so users won't have to check this option manually every time
- Critical start-up bug fixed
- Google.com search fixed
- New feature in Custom Parsers - ability to use matches from different Regular Expressions in the [Result] text. For example [#2:3] will be substituted with the 3rd group match of the 2nd Regular Expression
- [Generate] and [Import] buttons on the first step of the [New Project Wizard] to generate or import URL list
- Template version (for downloaded templates) is now shown in the [New Project Wizard] window and in the [Template browser] window
- URL Monitor window re-worked to get rid of flickering and prevent it from becoming blank during download
- Other minor fixes and improvements
- Brand new projects tree with both custom projects and searches in one place
- Searches can now be stored in categories, just like projects
- Run all projects or searches in a selected category automatically, one after another - just select a category on a projects tree and click Start (only for registered users)
- Search projects can have custom titles now
- Built-in projects database moved to the Extreme Picture Finder website. More projects and a search option are coming soon
- An option to include only existing images when exporting search results to a file
- Improved downloading of big files (works great with video files now)
- Next file automatically selected after current file is deleted in the file list
- SSL v3 support
- Built-in browser used for manual login now uses User Agent string from program settings which increases chance of successful download
- Internal bug report system updated - reports are uploaded directly to server now
- New section in program settings: [ Confirmations ]. It allows to choose which interface actions require confirmation (like delete file or folder)
- If Target file is located not on the same domain as Starting URL and [ Reproduce folder structure of a website ] is selected in the [ Save - Sub-folders ] section of the project settings, then a folder with the name of a Target file domain is also created. It helps a lot in creating filters and clarifies the folder structure of the project.
- Now 0-bytes files are also saved without error.
- Several bugs with new Expert features in file naming were fixed. Also they are now properly copied from the templates to projects.
- Default Custom Parsers updated to find even more URLs
- Window positioning improved: all program windows now displayed correctly when number of monitors changes