Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Imgur.com search engine now supported
- Animated GIF support in the image preview and in the image viewer
- Fixed a bug with "delete" function in the built-in image viewer
- Fixed a bug that caused endless URL loops in some searches
- Custom number of digits in the [ Save - Conflicts ] rename option
- Program start-up time increased (when a project with big number of folders is selected)
- Fixed a small issue in the download module
- OpenClipart.org search engine download fixed
- Fixed a bug in custom file naming. Now using "Parent page title for file name" actually works
- New search engine supported now: OpenClipart.com
- New section in the download project properties: [Sub-folders] with options for different ways of creating sub-folders inside the main Destination folder
- New section in the download project properties: [Excluded page parts] which allows to skip certain parts of the web pages making it possible to speed-up the overall website processing time and skip unwanted downloads
- [Custom parsers] updated. Now users can generate several URLs from a single Regular Expression match using loops
- [New Project Wizard] now accepts as many [Starting addresses (URLs)] as required, not only one
- Google.com search fixed
- Search results limit per search engine increased to 3000
- Ask.com search fixed
- Minor interface improvements
- Unlimited number of search phrases in one search project
- Configurable limit of search results downloaded from every search engine for each search phrase
- URL Filters in searches
- Option to save results of every search phrase in the project in a separate folder
- TGP processing is improved - more sites and more gallery types can be processed now
- Yandex.com added to the list of supported search engines in the built-in web picture search
- Added a new feature allowing to search for the file by name in the list of downloaded files. Useful for big projects and searches.
- Another update to the Flickr.com search
- Download module was updated to handle more websites effectively
- Default project and search settings are saved correctly now
- Improved cookie support to handle manual login to password-protected websites (like forums and social networks)
- Multi-byte character support in the built-in picture search
- Flickr.com search fixed
- Built-in Google.com search fixed
- Huge performance upgrade. All projects are downloading much faster now, especially those which save 10,000 files and more.
- Users can add custom Regular Expressions to the built-in page parser to improve the parsing process and increase the number of saved target files.
- Export file list function upgraded: file creation date and file creation date/time columns are now available. Plus, the number of columns in the resulting file is not limited to 3 now.
- Save function upgraded: projects with 1000s of starting addresses are saved in less than a second. And the download process on such projects is working much faster.
- Several bugs fixed
- Built-in Bing.com search fixed.
- Built-in Flickr.com search fixed.
- Improved support for password-protected websites. User name and password are not sent as a part of URL any more. Now the HTTP headers are used to send basic authentication information.
- Built-in image viewer improved. Now it works much faster and doesn't consume a lot of memory.
- Default search mode now is "Full-size images".
- Only images that are approximately of the same size as the full-size image are now saved as "Related images" in the built-in search. No more website graphics, avatars and other unrelated pictures in search results. Plus duplicated related images are not saved for different full-size images.
- "Related images" are now shown as thumbnails under the bigger image preview.
- More information in the "Monitor" window - new statuses for every download to give better idea of what does the program with any URL right now
- New way to work with the list of starting addresses in the Download Project Properties window - the way you work with normal text (including copy/paste). Plus [Import...], [Export...] and [Generate...] button under the list for easier access.
- Built-in Ask.com search fixed.
- Built-in Google.com search fixed