Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Added the possibility to name the saved files using the title of the page where the files were found plus the original file extension.
- Fixed Google.com and Ask.com image searches.
- Improvement to the download process for some password-protected websites that do not require manual login.
- Minor tweaks.
- Integration with Extreme URL Generator. Now you can generate a list of URLs in Extreme URL Generator and start downloading the entire list in Extreme Picture Finder with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Added possibility to save all target files with a custom extension.
- Added automatic check for updates.
- Improved manual login for website with HTML forms, like forums.
- A lot of problems with site downloading fixed.
- Manual login to websites with HTML forms
- Starting addresses list import / export
- Added a possibility to request to add a new category to the Online Projects Database
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
- Improved Web Picture Search. Added two more search modes allowing users to find and download full-size and related images without downloading the thumbnails
- Another improvement of TGP support
- Improved Online Project Database Explorer. Now users can download multiple projects automatically and track which projects were downloaded earlier
- Improved TGP support
- Faster page parsing algorithm
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added the built-in Online Project Database Explorer
- Thumbnail viewer re-implemented
- Fixed several major bugs