Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Fixed a serious problem with page parsing for certain websites.
- Major improvement: Extreme Picture Finder will now respond to user actions all the time, even when parsing a huge web page.
- Another small improvement of web page parsing algorithm
- Move project to any category with a single mouse click
- Minor fix of the built-in web image search
- When project is updated, only starting addresses that are currently in the list are updated. This is especially useful for projects with many starting addresses, when you want to update only some of them.
- Built-in Google image search function was fixed
- When re-downloading from a website using existing project, and [ Save - Conflicts ] option is set to [ Do not save new file ] - new file is not downloaded if file size is the same.
- By default [ Preserve folder structure of the site ] option is now turned off for new TGP projects.
- Minor fixes
- Page parsing algorithm was improved. Now Extreme Picture Finder finds more links in the plain text of the pages.
- Altavista.com search was fixed.
- Added new option that allows to name saved files using the file name of the page where the file was found.
- 2 new search engines were added to the built-in web picture search: Altavista.com, PicSearch.com
- Added a possibility to use query string parameter (or entire query string) to name downloaded files
- Fixed download from HTTPS addresses
- Fixed several issued with password-protected sites
- Built-in image search updated
- Improved web page parsing
- Several fixes of built-in Internet image search
- Improved support for manual login into password protected sites
- Fixed a small bug in built-in image viewer
- Support for Socks 4 and Socks 5 proxy
- Ability to save Flash movies (SWF and FLV files)
- Built-in image viewer now supports more file formats, including some RAW images
- New Project Wizard was improved to let users select specific file types by checking corresponding boxes
- Several small improvements and bugfixes.
- Small improvement of the online project database explorer.
- Fixed a bug with password-protected sites download. Now email address can be used as a user name.
- Built-in picture viewer was fixed. All thumbnails are shown now even if there are 1000+ images in the folder
- CSS files are parsed now to extract all image links
- Several small bugs were fixed
- HTTPS support
- Number of saved target files displayed next to the project title
- HTML page parsing algorithm improved
- Users can hide any unwanted category in the online project database explorer
- Extreme Picture Finder was integrated with Extreme Thumbnail Generator to let users create beautiful online image galleries using downloaded pictures with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- We added a new feature that allows to specify whether to send 'Referer' with every HTTP request or not (turning it off helps for some password-protected sites).
- Built-in Google image search was fixed.