Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Small improvement of the online project database explorer.
- Fixed a bug with password-protected sites download. Now email address can be used as a user name.
- Built-in picture viewer was fixed. All thumbnails are shown now even if there are 1000+ images in the folder
- CSS files are parsed now to extract all image links
- Several small bugs were fixed
- HTTPS support
- Number of saved target files displayed next to the project title
- HTML page parsing algorithm improved
- Users can hide any unwanted category in the online project database explorer
- Extreme Picture Finder was integrated with Extreme Thumbnail Generator to let users create beautiful online image galleries using downloaded pictures with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- We added a new feature that allows to specify whether to send 'Referer' with every HTTP request or not (turning it off helps for some password-protected sites).
- Built-in Google image search was fixed.
- We improved HTML page parsing in this version. Now more links are extracted from the page even if the page has errors in the HTML code.
- The default Internet browser is now opened correctly
- Fixed the problem with unwanted video files downloading while downloading images from Regular or TGP site.
- Fixed the problem with Ask.com image search.
- The Alt key fix for Windows Vista. It doesn't hide the buttons anymore.
- Several small bugs fixed including the one with updates check.
- Users can now save the default settings for all projects and searches
- The trial limit of downloaded files increased to 200000
- Added the possibility to name the saved files using the title of the page where the files were found plus the original file extension.
- Fixed Google.com and Ask.com image searches.
- Improvement to the download process for some password-protected websites that do not require manual login.
- Minor tweaks.
- Integration with Extreme URL Generator. Now you can generate a list of URLs in Extreme URL Generator and start downloading the entire list in Extreme Picture Finder with a couple of mouse clicks.
- Added possibility to save all target files with a custom extension.
- Added automatic check for updates.
- Improved manual login for website with HTML forms, like forums.
- A lot of problems with site downloading fixed.
- Manual login to websites with HTML forms
- Starting addresses list import / export
- Added a possibility to request to add a new category to the Online Projects Database
- Minor improvements and bugfixes
- Improved Web Picture Search. Added two more search modes allowing users to find and download full-size and related images without downloading the thumbnails
- Another improvement of TGP support
- Improved Online Project Database Explorer. Now users can download multiple projects automatically and track which projects were downloaded earlier
- Improved TGP support
- Faster page parsing algorithm
- Minor bugs fixed