Extreme Picture Finder version history
- Added new option for saved file names: use full original URL for file name
- Added new sub-option when using query string for naming saved files: use value of selected parameter as folder name. Also the value of the parameter which is used for file name is treated as path (can include folder names).
- Page parsing algorithm improved.
- Download project properties updated. In [ Save -> Naming ] section it's possible now to set the number of parent page which is used to create file name for saved files.
- Flickr.com search updated.
- Minor bugs fixed
- Export file list feature upgraded. A possibility to add a header row with the names of the columns was added.
- Built-in web picture search was improved. Now the software saves the biggest photo available from flickr.com
- "Export file list" feature was added. It allows to export the list of all downloaded files and pages using customizable file format. Works for both web picture search and website download projects.
- "Update" functionality was improved. It works better now for the projects that use "Manual login to websites with HTML forms" option.
- Better support for download from image hosting services like imagefap
- Google.com search was fixed
- Minor bugfixes
- Page parsing algorithm was improved to allow downloading pictures from WikiPedia.
- Advanced HTTP response headers processing was added to retrieve real file names when there is no direct link to the file and it is saved via PHP or other server script.
- PicSearch.com was removed from the list of supported engines in the web picture search.
- New search engine in the built-in image search - Flickr.com
- "Safe search" support to exclude/include adult pictures from search results.
- PicSearch.com and Ask.com search engine support fixed.
- Minor fixes and tweaks
- Added the possibility to save files without extension using target file mask that ends with a . (dot). For example: *. - saves any file without extension.
- Added proper indication of URL list import / export progress.
- "Save project" progress is also displayed now.
- Bing.com search fixed
- background="..." tag attribute is now extracted from every tag on the page, not only from HTML body
- Situation when #something at the end of the URL caused infinite loop on the same address fixed
- Bing.com search fixed
- [ Update ] function for download projects does not re-download files deleted by user anymore
- HTML "script" tags are being parsed now allowing users to save ".js" or any other script files
- Algorithm for "Exploration depth limit" was improved. Now it will download every link within the specified depth and save target files from the specified depth plus one.
- Added Yahoo.com to the list of the available built-in search engines. And removed Altavista.com and AllTheWeb.com - they were using Yahoo search results.
- The [ Update ] function for Searches does not re-download pictures that were deleted by user anymore. Now it tries to get only new results for the given search keyword.
- Added Bing.com to the list of the available built-in search engines
- Fixed the full-size image download for Altavista.com search engine
- Fixed the image search function for Ask.com search engine
- Fixed the "freezing" issue which appeared mostly during web image search
- Improved the website downloader module - it works more efficient now when user chooses to download "from current page only"
- Several improvements of the built-in web image search
- Fixed a serious problem with page parsing for certain websites.
- Major improvement: Extreme Picture Finder will now respond to user actions all the time, even when parsing a huge web page.
- Another small improvement of web page parsing algorithm
- Move project to any category with a single mouse click
- Minor fix of the built-in web image search