www.google.com - custom image search template
Download search results from Google Images using projects created with this template. You can use any search tools, including size, color and date selection available from the Google Images search page and then take the resulting URL to create projects with this template. All downloaded images are saved directly into the Destination folder - no sub-folders are created automatically.
If you want to use default Google Images search - use Extreme Picture Finder built-in image search, just like shown in this tutorial.
- Works with URLs like:
- Target files:
- *.jp*, *.pn*, *.gif, *.svg, *.bmp
- pictures, google.com
- EPF version required:
- 3.40 or higher
- Template version:
- How to use:
- 1. Download and install the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder.
2. Download this template using the above button.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it with Extreme Picture Finder.
4. Create new project in Extreme Picture Finder, paste your starting URL, select this template and start downloading files.
Click here for the detailed tutorial
This is a list of actual projects created by Extreme Picture Finder users with this template. All projects are ready-to-use, so you can download and install them right into the program and start downloading files immediately even without the template.