Coppermine photo gallery template
Download all photos from any website that uses Coppermine photo gallery script. You can tell if the website is built using this script by the "Powered by Coppermine" link or the use of the following addresses:
Simply use the photo gallery URL as a starting address. Sometimes it's a home page of the website, sometimes it's a sub-folder, like “/gallery”, so your address would be "http://www.website.com/gallery/".
- Works with URLs like:
- Target files:
- *.jp*, *.wmv, *.mp4, *.flv, *.avi, *.pn*, *.gif
- pictures, photo
- EPF version required:
- 3.50 or newer
- Template version:
- How to use:
- 1. Download and install the most recent version of Extreme Picture Finder.
2. Download this template using the above button.
3. Double-click the downloaded file to open it with Extreme Picture Finder.
4. Create new project in Extreme Picture Finder, paste your starting URL, select this template and start downloading files.
Click here for the detailed tutorial